Arducam Mega 5MP SPI Camera Module with M12 Lens (NoIR)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses (subject to a minimum order value of £20).
Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact email@example.com
- Night Vision: Includes an M12 lens with NoIR that is capable of capturing images in extra low light scenarios.
Interchangeable Lens: Supplied with an alterable M12 lens with a 75-degree HFOV, it can be replaced by any M12 lens suitable for the default lens mount.
- Powerful Image Quality: 5MP resolution to capture that are clearer and sharper images.
- Low Power Consumption: Including quick sleep and quick wake-up within the speed of 94ms. The power consumption can be as little as 200mW.
- Multicam Capability: This camera can run 4 cameras sequentially on a single MCU (Microcontroller) via an Adapter Board.
- High-Level Control: The camera's API access provides top-tier commands, enabling you to manage it with ease, similar to operating a DSLR camera via a series of button clicks.
- Open Source SDK: The software development kit (SDK) with an MIT license is completely open-source. It features a streamlined architecture that includes a hardware abstraction layer, allowing for easy integration of a new microcontroller unit (MCU) without requiring extensive effort or modifications.
- Flexible Compatibility: Suitable for any microcontroller that has a standard SPI interface.
Are you looking for a camera to pair with your microcontroller? Whether that is an Arduino, Raspberry Pi Pico or any other microcontroller, this camera works with all microcontrollers that have an SPI interface.
With its M12 lens, this product has NoIR, which means it is the optimal camera for night vision in the 5MP variants of Arducam Mega. If these specifications aren't what you require (night vision and/or 5MP), we recommend the 3MP version, B0400, for a fixed focus and stock lens. Otherwise, we recommend the B0434, which includes an interchangeable M12 lens and a resolution of 3MP.
If those options do not suit your application and you require an autofocus version, then the B0401 would be our next recommendation.
We also offer a version that is capable of IR: B0436
Already have the camera? See Arducams Quick Start Guide.
|Number of Effective Pixels
|2592 × 1944
|Power Consumption (Idle/Working)
|Field of View
|90°(D ) x 75°(H) x 56.4°(V)
|M12 Lens (Distortion<1.53%)
|Integral IR-cut filter, visible light only
|Electric Current (Idle/Working)
|Camera Board Size
|33 x 33 x 17mm
What is a microcontroller?
A microcontroller is a small/miniature computer that contains a single integrated circuit chip. The chip is engineered to control specific devices and is generally limited to performing only one specific task. A standard microcontroller incorporates a processor, memory, and input/output (I/O) peripherals.