Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses. Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The original OAK-D PoE features an IP67-rated enclosure, making it suitable for use in harsh environments, and an RJ45 Ethernet connector. For more options in terms of the camera module (CCM), including wide field of view, industrial M12X connector, night vision, or improved depth perception, check out the Series 2 PoE models.
The PoE connection enables the cameras to communicate with other computers using networking protocols such as TCP, UDP, HTTP, MQTT etc. With the device flash memory on our PoE models, you can also run your programs in standalone mode. Furthermore, our OAK PoE cameras are housed in a rugged, IP-rated enclosure that is required for industrial and outdoor use.
- 16GB Internal Storage (eMMC)
- 4 TOPS of processing power (1.4 TOPS for AI - RVC2 NN Performance)
- Run any AI model, even custom-architectured/built ones (models need to be converted)
- Encoding: H.264, H.265, MJPEG - 4K/30FPS, 1080P/60FPS
- Computer vision: warp (undistortion), resize, crop via ImageManip node, edge detection, feature tracking. You can also run custom CV functions
- Stereo depth perception with filtering, post-processing, RGB-depth alignment, and high configurability
- Object tracking: 2D and 3D tracking with ObjectTracker node
- Dimension: 130 x 101 x 31mm
- Weight: 361g
We also offer a version which includes Wide Field of View: OAK-D-W-POE
|Colour Camera||Stereo Pair|
|DFOV / HFOV / VFOV||81° / 69° / 55°||82° / 72° / 50°|
|Resolution||12MP (4032x3040)||1MP (1280x800)|
|Focus||AF: 8cm - ∞||FF: 19.6cm - ∞|
|Max Framerate||60 FPS||120 FPS|