Arducam 12.3MP*2 Synchronised Stereo Camera Bundle Kit with CS Lens for Raspberry Pi
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses (subject to a minimum order value of £20).
Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sony IMX477 Exmor RS sensor
|x1 CSI-2 2-lane Output Port/1.0 Gbps/Lane
|Supported by Raspberry Pi
|120fps@1332x990, 50fps@2028 × 1080, 40fps@2028 × 1520, 10fps@4056 × 3040
|2-lane MIPI CSI-2
|Camera Board Size
|38mm x 38mm
|Camarray Hat Size
|65mm x 56mm
|Field of View (FOV)
|Integral IR Cut filter, visible light
|Back Focal Length
Two 12MP Camera Modules can operate simultaneously through a single MIPI CSI-2 camera slot connection on a Raspberry Pi with this Arducam 12MP Synchronised Stereo Camera Bundle Kit. It is made up of an Arducam stereo camera HAT and two 12MP High-Quality camera modules.
The ArduChip turns on the stereo camera HAT to make the dual camera connection appear to be a single camera so that the Raspberry Pi would accept it. This bundle can be used to create a stereo camera system for applications involving depth perception or to improve an existing IMX219 stereo setup.
The Raspberry Pi cannot be used with only one camera module from the bundle kit; the Camarray HAT is necessary. The camera bundle kit differs from the full spelling in that it is compressed with half spelling (to ensure the same resolution after compositing, the resolution of each camera is compressed by half in the horizontal direction, but the field of vision remains the same). The image effect is better since it can use the official ISP, AWB, AE, and other functionalities.
This bundle can’t work with Jetson Nano. Please check Jetson Nano/Xavier NX Version: B0265N
- The Raspberry Pi Board is not included.
- A single camera module in the bundle kit does NOT work alone with the Raspberry Pi, the Camarray HAT is required.
- This camera module supports the Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps.
- 2 × Arducam 12.3MP colour camera module mounted with CS lens
- 1 × Arducam Camarray Stereo Camera HAT
- 2 × 150mm/6inch 22pin to 22pin camera cables
- 1 × 80mm/3.15inch 22pin to 22pin camera cable for Pi Zero
- 1 × 73mm/2.87inch 15pin to 22pin camera cable
- 4 × M2.5*10mm Nylon Hex Standoffs
- 4 × M2.5 Nylon Nuts
- 4 × M2.5*6mm Nylon Screws
- Robot Navigation
- Object Tracking
- 3D measuring
- 3D reconstruction
- Depth-related vision applications, etc