Arducam 8MP Wide Angle Drop-in Camera Module for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses (subject to a minimum order value of £20).
Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|1/4" (4.6 mm diagonal)
|8MP 3280 × 2464
|1080p47, 1640 × 1232p41 and 640 × 480p206
|Field of View (FOV)
|Integral IR filter, visible light only
|25 × 24mm
|NVIDIA Jetson Nano, Orin Nano and Orin NX
Easy to use: simply remove the existing IMX219 module and then attach this replacement module in its place.
- Fisheye lens: The 175°(D) wide-angle fish eye lens offers a significantly broader field of view.
This Arducam IMX219 fisheye lens camera module is primarily designed for the Raspberry Pi V2 camera board. It serves as a replacement for the standard IMX219 camera module, offering a significantly wider field of view. This versatile module finds applications in various fields, such as drones, robots, action cameras, and 3D scanning.
The lens is glued on. If you require this not to be the case or want to change the lens, please contact us (only for bulk purchases).
Kernel Camera Driver
To ensure compatibility, it is important to refer to the Supported JetPack Version for Different NVIDIA Jetson Platforms, as this camera is dependent on kernel drivers. Specifically, it requires one kernel version and one camera driver to function properly.
SUPPORTED PLATFORM DISCLAIMER
This camera is exclusively tailored for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit by default, thereby lacking compatibility with third-party carrier boards.
Instructions for Orin Nano/NX and AGX Orin
For the Orin Nano/Orin NX, a 15-22 pin FFC (CB011) is required. If you are using an AGX Orin, an additional camera adapter (B0472) is required. Contact us or use our live chat to find out more.
- The Raspberry Pi V2 camera board is needed to work with this camera module
- Only compatible with systems (RPi) after Buster, e.g. Bullseye and Bookworm
- There is no FPC Cable included in the package
- This camera is specifically designed for the official NVIDIA® Jetson™ Developer Kit and does not guarantee compatibility with other third-party boards
- The lens on this camera is not interchangeable. If you need to replace the lens, please contact us.
- 1 × Arducam 8MP Wide Angle Drop-in Camera Module
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
- Building Drones and other Battery-powered products
- Mobile Medical Imaging
- Home Security System
- Machine Vision, Robot Vision, Automation