Arducam 12.3MP HQ Camera Module with Motorised IR-cut filter for RPi
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses (subject to a minimum order value of £20).
Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sony IMX477 Exmor RS sensor
|1/2.3” (7.9mm diagonal)
|12.3MP 4056 × 3040
|2028 × 1080p50, 2028 × 1520p40 and 1332 × 990p120
|38mm × 38mm
|Motorised IR-cut filter
|Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3A+, 3, 2, 2B, B+, B, A, Pi Zero and More
Day N Night Ready: Equipped with a Motorised IR-cut filter for imaging in any light conditions
Interchangeable CS/C Lens: You can replace the CS lens to tailor your optics for your chosen application/solution
- Native to Raspberry Pi: No need to install an additional driver
- Highly Compatible: supports the latest Raspberry Pi OS Bullseye (Jan 28th, 2022 and later) and libcamera apps
This Arducam module utilises the identical 12MP image sensor found in the Raspberry Pi High-Quality Camera. However, it distinguishes itself by incorporating a mechanical IR cut-off filter that automatically adjusts according to the lighting conditions. Unlike the official RPi HQ camera, which lacks sensitivity to infrared and does not have a NoIR version, this Arducam camera module not only offers infrared sensitivity but also preserves the natural ambiance during daylight. Furthermore, it is fully compatible with all Raspberry Pi models equipped with a camera connector.
If you require the non-motorised IR-cut filter edition, see the B0240.
|Field of View (D/H/V)
|Back Focal Length
Our camera module support 4-lane in hardware, but the 4-lane camera driver requires extra customisation. Here is why:
- Standard Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano/Xavier NX can’t physically support a 4-lane connection (both of them only have 2-lane CSI connectors). Only the Raspberry Pi Compute Module and some 3rd party Jetson Carrier Boards come with 4-lane hardware support. Therefore, it’s not a general need.
- Extra works, specifically camera drivers, are required for a 4-lane connection other than the 4-lane physical connector. And the drivers are limited by the performances of the platform itself. For example, 4-lane can’t unlock 4k video on Raspberry Pi because the VideoCore does not currently support it. Jetson Nano is also to some extent limited because of the encoding capabilities. You need to make sure you really need it.
- 1 × Arducam IMX477 12.3MP HQ Camera Module
- 1 × 6mm focal length CS-mount camera lens
- 1 × 300mm/11.8inch 22pin FPC cable for Pi Zero&W
- 1 × 300mm/11.8inch 15pin to 22pin FPC cable for Pi A&B series
- Mobile Phones, PDA's, Toys
- Face Recognition
- Other battery-powered products
- DSLR Camera Control
- Home Security, Intercoms
- Machine Vision, etc.