3D ToF Development Kit flexx2
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping to all UK addresses. Standard shipping to all other destinations - select destination on checkout to get pricing.
If you would like to return or have any questions about your returning your item, please contact email@example.com
- flexx 3D Time-of-Flight Camera
- Based on pmd Time-of-Flight (ToF) technology
- Range: 0.1-7 m
- Up to 60 fps
- USB 3.0 powered
- Laser Class 1
- Including a powerful software suite
The PMD 3D Sensing Family offers a versatile solution for seamlessly incorporating 3D vision into your product. With its plug-and-play functionality and comprehensive suite of tools and software, you can quickly get started. As you progress towards integrating it into your final product, you can leverage the exceptional scalability of our 3D cameras and partner ecosystem to maximize your returns.
This 60fps ToF depth-sensing camera can create measurements from 10cm to as far as 7 metres in a package measuring just 72.1mm x 19.2mm x 10.2mm.
It uses a Vertical-Cavity Surface-Emitting Laser (class 1) that transmits in the 940nm wavelength, reducing sunlight's effects in an outdoor environment.
This, therefore, is an ideal 3D sensor for all kinds of applications where distance measurement is important.
- Automotive - exterior safety or internal with gesture control
- Industrial - can be integrated into production monitoring systems
- Autonomous vehicles, robots, and drones - for collision avoidance
- Space - see a use case for free-flying robotics on the ISS
- 3D point cloud
- Infrared 2D images
- Confidence value - a quality indicator based on exposure/saturation level
- USB3 interface
The pmd flexx2 is a 3D camera development kit with a software suite called "Royale" to access the camera functions. A visualisation tool is also included in the SDK. Royale is available for Windows 10, and Linux/ARM and can be integrated into several programming environments, such as ROS, OpenCV, and Matlab. The development environment is C++.
Contact us for volume pricing.